There is no better time to wear scarf than fall. If You want to make quite cheap one, use old t-shirt and some gold studs to create perfect and easy accessory with some edgy glam style.
U gonna need:
- old t-shirt
- about 22 gold, round shape studs
1. Cut middle part of t-shirt (approx. 40 x
2. Attach studs in the middle of the fabric .
3. Fold down all sharp endings using scissors.
4. Try to attach studs chaotically.
5. Sew up and turn over then sew side that left.
P.S THX Anna for being lovely model:)